Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Par For The Course

We finally agreed on how to finish the living room wall. I know, I know......it has been a year. Yeah, a whole year with a plain, unfinished, white, sheet rocked wall. So I decided to tackle it myself. I sat down at my desk in the kitchen and googled "How to finish drywall". Landon came in to get something and leaned over my shoulder to see what I was doing. He asked me why I was looking it up, and I told him I was tired of the white wall and I was going to mud and tape it myself. He was on the phone with Chris two minutes later. The thought of me doing it was all it took. The wall has been finished now. We (and when I say "we" I mean I got the supplies at Lowes and Chris installed it) put beadboard on it and it has all the trim completed. Just think.....I should have googled that last January and it could have been done! Now.......do I paint the room, poly that wall, or finished the rest of the room in beadboard? Anyone see a pattern here?

No comments: