Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Soccer

I don't know why, but I keep forgetting to take the camera to soccer practice.  W is on the far right (in all navy blue, don't ask, it is another "boy-ism" they think it matches if it is the same color, I give up, it used to bother me, but as long as they have on clothes we are good to go).  Each kid had their own ball, and they run kicking and passing drills for about thirty minutes.
I am going to try and get some shots of what they do before this, because it is hilarious.  They run and slide and skip and hop and  do some combos of all the above.  While I was taking these pics the buddies started sword fighting with their chairs, and I gave the camera to L.    
He got this shot.  It has promise, although blurry.  But, W didn't like his big brother taking the pics and "somehow" accidentally kicked L.  Yeah, I didn't buy it either.  Anyone want to babysit this evening?  Call ASAP.

No comments: