Thursday, June 5, 2008

Park Time

The other day I had to run to Hobby Lobby, for their half off frame sale.  
After we left there, I walked over to Kohl's to try to find some shorts.  (no luck)  The boys were so great, we drove over to McDonald's and got some Happy Meals and had a picnic at McGee Park.
Isn't it amazing how much fun a slide can be?  
Check the static in his hair, lol.  Oh, we even ran into Celeste and Skampy on the walking trail.
It really was a great time of just playing around.  Don't they look like monkeys?

4 comments:

Rockin' it up said...

the slide was always the center of play when we were little. They're great! I wish I could get off and go to Carowinds with you guys once this summer. I haven't been in years and years. Miss you!

eyes_only4him said...

nothin like a day at the park!!!

Cliff said...

Ahhh, this looks better than the last post. Yeah, gooood times.

Shannon said...

Yep, it was fun. Leigh, I haven't been to Carowinds in years and years either, lol.