Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random Updates

W made A honor roll for the first time the third nine weeks!!!  His average in Science was a 99.  How is that even possible?  (I haven't seen L's grades yet, but his Math average for the second nine weeks was a 99)  Who would have thought that MY kids would be geniuses in Math and Science!  They get it from their father...... not me.

L went on a field trip to the Panthers stadium.  Now he wants to be a janitor there.  What?  Is he slowly trying to break his father's heart?  Just kidding, but if you know the hubby, you know he hates football with a passion.

As if I don't have enough to worry about, thinking about sending my baby to middle school next year..... the fifth grade dance is in May.  Ahhhhhhhhhh!  Okay, I'm back.  At least the husband has experience in these things, I never was allowed to go to my school dances, so I am in the dark here people.  And homeschoolers didn't have dances when I was homeschooled.  

Hey, some of you just found out I was homeschooled for a few years.  Good to know, right?

The second story was removed from the father-in-law's house this week, and the rebuilding has begun.  Pics of the fire and the new second story to follow next week.  It literally changes from day to day.  Shaun and his crew are doing an excellent job.

On the picture front, there will also be pics posted of the boys camping trip with my parents as soon as I can pry the camera away from the husband, aka camera hog.  I mean, seriously, how many pictures can one take of the engine on the white Dodge?  Y'all think I am kidding, don't you.  

Some wonder what I do all day.  As if watching the buddies wasn't enough.  Yesterday I had to go into town for a part for an auger, only to get home and find out it was the WRONG part.  I also had to call our accountant and tell her we were ready for her to finish our taxes.  Then I had to go and pick them up.  The sign on the door says "Only cash and GOOD checks accepted here".  That really tickled me, lol.  Afterward, the buddies and I rode the Gator to the F.I.L.'s house and took some pics.  The big boys arrived home and L was shipped off to Meredith's to help with the sheep shearing.  The other three and I roasted hot dogs in the fire pit for supper, and made some of Pioneer Woman's onion strings.  Yum-O.  

78 degrees today, get outside and enjoy the sunshine!

3 comments:

Rockin' it up said...

on my way into the sun! :) HOpe you're having a good day--tried to call you again this morning--u avoiding me? lol :)

Shannon said...

I was outside all day with the buddies, playing, riding the Gator, hanging four loads of clothes on the line, mowing, and working in the yard. Call my cell phone if I don't answer the other one. ;) We even did homework outside.

eyes_only4him said...

its always grand when good report cards are had:)