Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Week in Sports

Monday: Find out the L needs a glove, cleats, his own batting helmet, his own bat, and we also have to buy the baseball pants.  What the heck was that ninety dollars for the other day?

Tuesday: W has basketball practice at 6.

Wednesday: L has baseball practice at 7:30.

Thursday: L has basketball practice at 6:30.

Friday:  So far this is clear, I won't hold my breath, lol.

Saturday: L has baseball practice in town at 9:30.  W has a basketball game the next town over at 10.  L has a basketball game at 1 at home.

What have I gotten myself into?  Imagine what it would be like if all FOUR of my boys were playing!


1 comment:

BE said...

Yep, the fun of sports! At least once you buy the equipment you won't have to buy it again, well, at least not until they outgrow it. So far, all our baseball/softball stuff still fits from last year. Even the cleats still fit!