Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!
We gave the boys their Valentines this morning.  They also received ones in the mail from Great Grandmama and Aunt Leigh, and a bag of goodies from Grandmama.  So they were pretty hyped up at 7am.  Wouldn't want to be a teacher today, that's for sure!  The big boys made Valentine boxes for their classes.  L even had to do it.  His teacher required it and said it was for a grade, and ALSO turned it into a contest.  So we made a red Dodge truck out of our box.  It looked pretty good, if I do say so myself.  She also told all of the kids that this was their LAST year for Valentines at school (next year is middle school) and they should all enjoy every last bit of it.  I love Mrs. Duke so much.  
For my Valentine, the husband sent me an e-card, and THEN took the Suburban to the dealership to get my speedometer fixed.  (note here.... yes he could have done it himself, but it was under warranty)  So I didn't have to spend two hours in a waiting room with two hyper four year olds who just so happened to have Pez for breakfast.  That is true love.  
Hugs and kisses to all!

1 comment:

"B" said...

Happy Valentines Day- Love you!