Monday, June 20, 2011

Mudroom Table

Y'all know that every so often I get the urge to paint something. I have been eyeballing the mudroom table for a while now. I think this type of table is called a telephone table. Here it is before.
And here it is after. I had some red paint (not sure why it appears pink in this shot) that matches my red Albemarle sign in the mudroom. I am so pleased with it I am now eyeballing an antique TV table that I have in the living room that I use as an end table. I am thinking yellow this time. What do you think? Do you like it old school or new school?

3 comments:

BE said...

I really like the red. Not sure how I feel about yellow, but I'm sure it will look good too.

Rockin' it up said...

New school! I love the red

Lynn said...

The red looks great! As a Georgia Tech grad, I like yellow. Happy painting!