Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Goings On

I know I haven't blogged in a while. Many of you already know that the day after we arrived home from Oak Island, my vertigo reared it's ugly head. This time around it was pretty rough. It hung on for 10 days. 10 days of nausea, headaches, no sleep, throwing up, not driving...you get the idea. I finally got well enough to get Landon to take me to the chiropractor and see if they could help. The moment we left, after the adjustment and acupuncture, my headache was gone. It has been gone ever since. I am on a schedule with them for now, to see what happens this time around treating it differently. Not just treating the symptoms like the doctor would. As I am typing this, I have a needle in my shoulder that will stay there until next Monday. I am intrigued to say the least, and quite impressed with acupuncture. The hubs and I got to spend allot of time together, since he was driving me everywhere for so long. He even got to go to David's Bridal and get my dress for my sister's wedding. When we walked in the store it was empty, except for the sales ladies. They practically pounced on us, especially Landon.
Ladies: Hey! How are you today honey? (said with major Southern drawl and charm)
Landon: Not too good. (said with a kill me now voice)
Ladies: Aaaaawwwwwwww, why? (completely sucked in)
Landon: I am in a dress shop at 8:00 at night.
I was glad they got it, and everyone started laughing. Also glad the dress fit. Because the dresses in that store are made for 20 year olds and not for people whom have had three c-sections. Stay tuned.


1 comment:

Leigh N said...

LOVE that picture!