Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winterplace 2010

Upon arrival to Princeton, West Virginia Sunday night, the temperature was 6 degrees. I would have taken a picture of that, but my brain cells don't function as clearly in cold weather. All I could think of was, get inside Cracker Barrel as quickly as possible without slipping on an ice patch and falling down.
We made two runs before coming back inside, to purchase these masks. I don't think my neck and chin have EVER been that cold before. The ski lifts had signs on them warning of frostbite. Add goggles and you have what everyone looked like outside.
How cute is this? My little "Silence of the Lambs" skiing buddy.

4 comments:

BE said...

Cute. When we took the kids last year it was cold like that and we had to do the masks and goggles too.

Shannon said...

Yep, they are WARM! I got one too.

Cliff said...

6 degrees? I do like the idea of warm weather. We're supposed to get above zero next week. I can't wait.
Hope everyone had a blast.

Nancy M. said...

Those are some interesting looking masks! Glad you found something to keep y'all warm!