Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Washer Update

On a wild hair, I tried out our washing machine again. Driving the Gator back and forth to the father-in-laws house every 45 minutes was getting ridiculous. Guess what? Our darn Whirlpool started working again. My grandmother said it heard it was getting replaced by something new and fancy. On the bright side, we now know exactly what we want, and can order them when Chris and Brandon start working on our new bathroom and laundry room. Although, 14 minutes is something I will daydream about until that day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is said new bathroom and laundry room
supposed to be built.

raising4boys said...

So are you getting the LG? My husband worked part time at Best Buy and those sound great. We almost bought a set but decided to use the old ones a little longer.

The front loading ones sound wonderful! It was my dryer that pooped out and I bought a cheep one for $100 from someone and it takes F.o.r.e.v.e.r to dry the clothes. One day I'll get a nice set. LUCKY GIRL!!

raising4boys said...

Shannon,

I wanted to answer you question about the temple but didn't know where to do it. So I hope it's okay here. The temple is not where we go to church.

But we can go there to feel closer to Heavenly Father and find peace.
Here is a short video that has a lot of information and beautiful pictures. It explains more about temples and how families are sealed forever there. Please let me know if you have any more questions :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLXYxm

raising4boys said...

SORRY... looks like I didn't get the whole link copied. Try this one. Oops!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLXYxmaHWQs

Shannon said...

Said bathroom will take place when the hubs can catch his breath a little bit, lol. He will "supervise" the project. Not sure right now when that will be, but hopefully in the next few months. We need another potty!

Nancy M. said...

Well, at least you don't have to drive the clothes back and forth anymore.

CrystalW said...

With a faster washing machine, what will you do with your extra time?