Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

cards I got from the buddies:

My Mom's name is: Shannon
She is 56 years old.
She weighs 115 pounds.
My Mom's favorite color is: blue.
My Mom's favorite food is: eggs.
My Mom likes to: watch TV.
My Mom and I like to: go to Barrier Store.
My Mom is special because: she takes care of me.
Love, S


My Mom's name is: Shannon
She is 36 years old.
She weighs: I have no idea pounds.
My Mom's favorite color is: pink.
My Mom's favorite food is: granola bar.
My Mom likes to: watch me and S pick out toys.
My Mom and I like to: cook supper.
My Mom is special because: she cooks for us.
Love, G

7 comments:

Rockin' it up said...

love it! At least G know how old you are :). I love the "why she's special" part--hilarious!

Nancy M. said...

Gosh one of the buddies thinks you're a lot older than the other. A 6 year old told me this weekend he thought I was 92. So, at least you are younger than me, lol!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

CrystalW said...

They are just too cute! Happy Mother's Day!!

twin power mommy said...

My girls now know how old i am, but they used to say i was 60 something....

how much of what the buddies put is true? i LOVE seeing what our kids' ideas are about things!

Amanda said...

Those are cute! I love seeing those sorts of things they fill out at school. If they only really knew half the time.

Shannon said...

Let's see: G's age is correct, I weighed 115 pounds before I had the buddies but haven't weighed that in 6 years, I love blue, I DO eat eggs and granola bars but they aren't my favorite. My favorites are fried okra or broccoli casserole, the my mom and I like to part is what THEY like to do, lol.

CC said...

I love this! I am going to post Ar's. Its so much fun to see what goes on in their little heads.