Monday, October 20, 2008

Birthdays and Big Boys

Let's see...... the big news of the week-end is that Jason and Angie finally had their baby girl!  Not on Landon's birthday, but Saturday.  She is gorgeous.  All 10 pounds 13 ounces of her!  Yep, I said ten pounds people.  It only took us about twenty minutes to find the right part of the hospital, but other than that we had a great visit with all three of them yesterday.  And, yes, we DO realize that we could never be on the Amazing Race, lol.  F.Y.I. they also have maps of the hospital, in case you get lost, like we did.  Oh, and if you turn really sharply in the parking garage, your tires will squeal, and you can pretend like you are in a car chase.  (we did a few circles but who's counting, it was quite funny)  Thanks for baby-sitting Bethany!

The other big news is that my nephew turned TWO YEARS OLD on Sunday.  That is him pictured above.  His cuteness exceeds the limit.  The big, blue, eyes and long eyelashes are almost to much, and then he brings it all back down by giving you the look.  You know, the who are you and why are you picking me up, I have things to do, places to go, people to see, put me DOWN woman!
Happy Birthday Luke!!  I can not believe you are two.  

3 comments:

Carolina Mama said...

2 years old is so sweet. And 10 lbs is a big baby. ;)

BE said...

Wow, she was almost 11 lbs. Too funny about the hospital, I could see us getting lost too. And yep, I agree with Luke's cuteness, but then again he is mine! LOL!

Shannon said...

Yep, she is a cutie!!! And has the cutest little chubby cheeks.