Monday, July 21, 2008

Huh?

Last night we came home a different way. As we passed the mill in our town this took place.
me- I just realized that the mill has no grain bins outside.
husband- Yeah, they are all on the inside.
me- What?
husband- They are one of those mills where everything is internal.
me- What are you talking about?
husband- The grain bins are wooden, and are on the inside of the mill.  They are HUGE. (rambles off on a description of them)
me- I would like to see the inside.
husband- Next time you drive by, look at the outside and imagine the outside is on the inside because that is what the inside looks like.  The outside.

short pause

me- What did you just say?  (laughing hysterically)
husband- What?
me- (can hardly breathe I'm laughing so hard) The INSIDE is the OUTSIDE and the OUTSIDE is the INSIDE?
husband- (starts snickering)
me- Wooooo, that was the funniest thing I have heard since the Teddy Graham incident.

4 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

The inside is the outside and the outside is the inside. Makes perfect sense...NOT!

farmersdaughter4ever said...

It's sorta scary, but this country girl, totally understands what he's saying!lol!....but then I've seen it too!...the inside of a mill w/ it's outsides on the inside!LOL!....I think the teddy graham story still rules on the funniest scale!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Ah, nothing better than a good laugh.

Cliff said...

I fully understand what he means. Which should scare me but it doesn't.