Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Last Day

How did this happen?  It seems just yesterday, Levi was in the third grade and Wyatt was in the first grade.  Now, it is the last day of fifth grade for Levi and the last day of third grade for Wyatt.  (In the picture above, Levi was the age Wyatt is now.)  Lets just go ahead and assume that next year (fall 2009) when the buddies go to school I will be a basket case, lol.  What am I doing on my last day of freedom?  Waiting on the glass people to come and fix the white Dodge that was in the accident.  Yeah, I should be attending the fifth grade awards day, but, alas, I am stuck here.  Don't you hate waiting?  

1 comment:

"B" said...

I know I'm starting to sound like an old woman when I say "I can remember when you were this big! I used to change your diapers."