Monday, May 26, 2008

Sandbox Fun

The boys were all hollering for me to "get the camera", and "hurry up".  This is what they had done to S.  He posed dutifully for me.
Two seconds later, he was ready to get out.  Wild horses couldn't have held him down in that sand.
Here is the moment of regret for letting the older boys talk him into this whole thing.  
He wants everyone to know that he had sand in his hair.  
Promising What-A-Burger got him to brighten up and say CHEESE!  Happy Memorial Day everyone, school is out and the boys are antsy.  We are going shopping and maybe to the park.

2 comments:

Rockin' it up said...

very cute! I wish I got some What-A-Burger! I just got to work today--ugh. Check out the climbing pix from this weekend on my blog :).

Shannon said...

How was your trip?