Tuesday, May 6, 2008

L's Room

What does an eleven year olds room look like?  Well, I decided to show you.  Can you see Spongebob on that high shelf?  Think again if you thought the buddies can not get up there and destroy him.  L has rebuilt him about three times a year since he got it, lol.
I put a chair in the room for him to read in, but he prefers this spot more.  Speaking of quiet spots, the buddies are being extremely quiet today.
The other side of the room.  This was the first magnetic chalk board that I made for this house.  That little white door up on the wall, is the attic entrance.
The chair he never sits in, lol.  Hmmmm, it seems that a white robot is missing, it is usually beside of that chair.  That means the buddies are up to something.
Yep, there is the robot in question beside of the bed.  Along with culprit number one, who doesn't seem to be CLEANING up the room....but actually managed to get it MESSIER.  (The other culprit is hiding under the bed.)

5 comments:

BE said...

I wish my kids kept their rooms that clean. If we let them, they would let it stay like the buddies room, lol. Maybe when they get a bit older, they will be more willing to keep it clean. Maybe.

Rockin' it up said...

your decorating skills are amazing. I love all the rooms you have put together. I don't think I have that skill :(. It was good talking to you this morning!

Fantastagirl said...

Looks awesome - does this keeping the room clean come with age? cause my kids' room looks more like the little buddies...

IS that an FFA sign under sponge bob?

Shannon said...

Yes, it is. My husband got it when he was in high school. They were cleaning out the old FFA stuff when the new high school was built, and he asked the teacher if he could have it. It is also pictured in the side bar of the blog.

farmersdaughter4ever said...

his room looks awesome! I need you to come and help me w/ Emma and Eli's room....lol...trying to split a room into boy/girl, is proving to be interesting! Way to go on the budgeting of the room! that's my kind of decorating!!