Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tupperware Party

Tuesday night I went to a Tupperware party.  I know, I know, those of you who are paying attention are wondering how on Earth I drove there with the Vertigo.  Right?  First of all, by the late afternoon I was feeling back to normal.  Second of all, it was close to the house.  As in, five minutes away.  I went there with intentions of getting one thing that I had in mind, and ended up ordering two completely different things.  Now in my defense, I didn't get hornswaggled or anything.  My father-in-law likes to stop by around the time we are eating supper, and peruse the kitchen.  Think eagle circling a field mouse, trying to see if it looks juicy enough for the kill.  He will then wait to see if I am going to try and talk him into some supper, which he will then, in turn, take some in my nice, Zip-lock containers from Sam's, with the screw-on lids, and I will NEVER see said containers again.  So, I treated myself to some top-of-the-line ones with lids that can go into the microwave.  A whole set.  Say goodbye to spaghetti all over the place.  Can I get an AMEN!  Oh, and THESE containers, the poly-carbonate-never-staining-shoot-with-a-gun-bulletproof-drive-over-with-a-jacked-up-jeep-over-priced beauties?  Are NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE.  Ever.  

4 comments:

"B" said...

You crack me up!

Heather's World said...

AMEN!

farmersdaughter4ever said...

I agree w/ Bethany and Heather....AMEN and you crack me up!...I am glad that you felt better so fast!...so when are you going to have your tupperware party? lol

BE said...

I love tupperware. I wish I could afford all of it. Glad you are feeling better.