Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Wow, I can't believe it has been one week since I posted. The kids only had two days of school last week, so y'all can imagine how it has been around here. ;) Anywho, last Monday Levi was baptized with several other kids from our church. Thanks to everyone who was able to come. I wish it was like that at church every Sunday. I really miss sitting with the whole family, like we did when we were little, everyone went to Grandmama's church together and then went to her house for Sunday lunch. Thursday we had two Thanksgiving meals to go to. Friday I went shopping with my family. Not really any huge deals as we just went to a mall. I hate that I missed out on Old Navy, Target, and Best Buy. Oh well, there is always next year. I did hit Walmart that night, and they still had allot of sales going on. Saturday we had another Thanksgiving meal to attend. The buddies stayed with Landon's mom from Thursday evening through Saturday. They had a blast with her, saw Planet 51 and ate homemade doughnut holes. When she called Saturday morning she said they had talked her into a trip to Krispy Kreme. Too cute! Sunday was the first time in MONTHS that Levi didn't have to be at church at 4. Let me tell you it was NICE! We even got the sidewalk raked Sunday afternoon. Still harvesting beans, but they are calling for rain today so it will get delayed even more. Pray for a week of sunny weather so we can put the 2009 soybean crop to bed. My husband is STRESSED. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!

3 comments:

Nancy M. said...

It sounds like y'all had a good Thanksgiving with all the meals you got to go too! That is so awesome that Levi was baptized!

I'll definitely be praying for dry weather! I hope your hubby will be able to be finished soon!

Shannon said...

Thanks Nancy. Hope your Thanksgiving was enjoyable and delish.

raising4boys said...

That was a busy week! Congratulations on the baptism Levi.