Monday, September 28, 2009

Sneaking Up

Saturday, Levi and I finished his book report, and his HUGE project. Yes, yes, the autobiography one. I feel like I need a vacation now.... I certainly deserve it! Anywho, I was asking Levi when each one was due and writing them on the calender, so I can drive him on those days to school. He tells me that the big one is due October the 5th. OCTOBER THE 5TH????? That is only one day before the buddies birthday. Good lord, what kind of mom forgets that a birthday is days away? Any ideas?

7 comments:

CrystalW said...

Brittney's birthday is 10 days after Christmas and sneaks up on me every year.

BE said...

I know, G's birthday always sneaks up on us. I guess being near the beginning of the month does that. And today, I was just thinking about Luke's birthday coming up in about 3 weeks. No ideas for you though.

"B" said...

You should have a fall fest birthday- with pumpkins and apple bobbing, and face painting and all the fun stuff kids like to do at the fairs- it would be perfect!

Shannon said...

Great idea B.... wish you were here so you could help me! That sounds a bit involved, lol.

Rockin' it up said...

i wanna come home! wait till after this weekend and I'm pretty free :)--p.s. the kind of mom who has 4 boys, one of which entering the teenage years--jeez--give yourself a break :-D

Shannon said...

Oh Leigh, it def will NOT be this weekend, lol. Our youth group sponsors a pumpkin patch and this Saturday is unload the pumpkins day.

Anonymous said...

Let's do it the afternoon after Anna's party. I'll be glad to help you. What's one more party?!
Angie