Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Call To my Mom (aka the math whiz)

me- Hey..... Wyatt did terrible on a math test.
her- What happened? I thought he was good in math?
me- He is. He just got everything mixed up.
her- What was it on?
me- LCM's, GCF's, he did it all backwards.
her- Understandable.
me- Then throw in some prime and composite numbers... also backwards. And he added to get the square roots instead of multiplying. It was a nightmare.
her- Yep.
me- Do you think it would be wrong of me to write a note to his math teacher? I mean, he didn't get this stuff at all!
her- I think she probably got that from his grade.


5 comments:

Rockin' it up said...

hilarious...and so true. Technically that's what tests are for though, so help the teacher see if the students got it! Now time for a little review :)

Nancy M. said...

That was kinda funny! Gotta love your mama!

Sometimes it takes my son several times of doing math to really "get it".

Shannon said...

Yep, I ended up writing the note to see if he could do some extra credit work but she assured me he still has an A in math.

Carolina Mama said...

Bless his heart! That is so hard. Great he still has an A! Your mom is funny.

Cliff said...

I probably couldn't have handled that in high school. You're Mom seems to have a grip.