Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Questions

The program had questions listed in it that the teachers asked the children and they answered. One was: What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Here are some of the cute answers: I'm fast. I'm cute, funny and wild. I'm growing taller. I'm Nana's girl. My long hair.
My spiked hair. I have a twin brother. My dinosaur shirts. I'm a good talker. I can run fast. I'm really good at baseball.
And the funniest one of all..... My beautiful blue eyes, and my talking, oh yeah, and the way my hair is.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! The little girl in the last pic looks like she would rather be somewhere else.

Shannon said...

Yeah, they sat up there for a long time. The kids were all very well behaved though.

BE said...

Cute! Did you not have specific clothing to wear at graduation? We (the kids) had to wear white shirts with dark pants/skirt and dark shoes.
Love the chuck taylors, very cute.

Shannon said...

No, they could wear anything. Only on picture day they suggested that you wear a white shirt under the robe.

Rockin' it up said...

fun fun fun!