Thursday, January 15, 2009

All the Single Ladies

After the field trip to CiCi's pizza (ties in the with the shape of circle if you must know) the buddies and I were running errands in Concord.  The Beyonce song "Single Ladies" came on the radio.  We all three sang along with the chorus which goes, "all the single ladies, all the single ladies.  All the single ladies, all the single ladies.  Put your hands up."  When out of the blue G goes, " I don't get it."  "Get what?" I asked.  "What is so special about the single ladies", he replied.  I had to stifle a laugh, because it was so funny.  "Well, I'm waiting. What is a single lady?"  By now S was giggling.  "Hmmmm, a single lady is a lady that is by herself."  I said.  "Like YOU," G added.  "Nooooo, let me try this again.  A single lady is a lady that is not married..... like Aunt Bethany."  "Oh, I still don't get what is so special about that!" he said.  

4 comments:

"B" said...

Thanks Gage I really feel special lol. And technically a single lady is someone who doesn't have a boyfriend-and I happen to =)

Shannon said...

Okay, you get the gist of the conversation, lol.

Cliff said...

No cat fighting here ladies.

Shannon said...

It is all in sisterly fun!