Thursday, July 24, 2008

Break Time

In the middle of the corn shucking, one of the buddies disappeared.  I figured he was running to the bathroom and would be right back.  This was not the case.  So... I went inside to see what the heck he was doing.
He had taken it upon himself to decide that it was time for a break.  An ice-cream break, to be exact.
He got out the cup, scoop, and ice-cream "all by himself", and was going to town.
I guess he figured he had been working hard enough to warrant a break.
It was just too cute to get onto him about not asking first.  Does he look like he feels guilty?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh too cute! Thats alot of ice cream!!

Shannon said...

Well, as ya'll know I shop at Sam's. I think it's the five gallon one..... but with everyone eating it but me, it goes pretty quickly.

BE said...

too cute!

Fantastagirl said...

Hey doing all that corn is hard work! Not to mention - a little warm. Too Cute!

Cliff said...

I'm glad to see you're raising and training some upper level management there.
We're doing the same thing. We use quart bags tho.
I told the grandkids we were going to do just one bucket. They were disappointed when I showed up with the 4020 and an 8 foot loader bucket.

Shannon said...

Too funny Cliff!!!!

Heather's World said...

That's my kind of boy! Anytime is a good time for ice cream!